By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sign In
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • Videos
  • Press Release
    • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Live Streaming
  • Legal Talk
Reading: Confident that solution will certainly be found: Ajit Pawar on Maratha quota protest – World News Network
Share
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
Font ResizerAa
Search
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • Videos
  • Press Release
    • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Live Streaming
  • Legal Talk
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Latest World News Update > Blog > National > Confident that solution will certainly be found: Ajit Pawar on Maratha quota protest – World News Network
National

Confident that solution will certainly be found: Ajit Pawar on Maratha quota protest – World News Network

worldnewsnetwork
Last updated: August 30, 2025 12:00 am
worldnewsnetwork
Share
4 Min Read
SHARE

Pune (Maharashtra) [India], August 30 (ANI): As Maratha reservation activist Manoj Jarange relaunched his protest in Mumbai’s Azad Maidan against the state government, Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar has assured of finding a solution to the demand of providing reservation to the Maratha community.
Deputy CM Pawar also urged the protesters to follow court orders and maintain peace in the area.
On Friday, Jarange Patil was granted time till August 30 to continue his protest at Azad Maidan.
“In this regard, the government has formed a committee under the chairmanship of Radha Krishna Vikhe Patil, and discussions are ongoing with them. The Constitution has given everyone the right to protest, but it should be done peacefully. Our Mahayuti government is making efforts so that no one is forced to take to the streets. I am confident that a solution will certainly be found. The orders given by the court regarding protests must be followed. We are positive about this matter and genuinely want to resolve the issue,” Pawar said.
“I firmly believe that through dialogue, a solution will surely emerge. In Maharashtra, our stand is that every community should get justice. The solution can only be found within the framework of law, and the committee formed under the chairmanship of Radha Krishna Vikhe Patil is continuously making efforts in this direction,” he added.
Earlier on Friday, the Maratha reservation activist intensified his indefinite hunger strike over his demand to include all Marathas under the Kunbi category, a sub-caste classified under the OBC category, which will help the community avail benefits of the reservation in goverment jobs and education.
Earlier on Friday, addressing thousands of supporters, Jarange accused the Maharashtra government of failing to address the community’s demands and said that protests will happen irrespective of what the Fadnavis government decides regarding permission for agitation.
“If the government enters our territory, the Marathas will enter theirs. I asked the youth to clear Mumbai, and they arranged everything and cleared the city. What more cooperation do you need? Poor kids have come here. What’s their fault? They don’t have any facilities. If you cause us trouble, we will cause you trouble when we come there,” Jarange said.
Patil is known for his advocacy on Marathi reservation issues, has urged supporters to rally peacefully and called on authorities to address community concerns regarding reservation policies. He has held multiple protest rallies and hunger strikes demanding reservation for the Maratha community ahead of the Maharashtra Assembly Elections in 2024.
After the agitation, on February 20, 2024, the Eknath Shinde-led government in the state brought a Bill to extend 10 per cent reservation to Marathas above the 50 per cent mark cap. However, on May 5, 2021, the Supreme Court struck down reservations for the Maratha community in colleges, higher educational institutions, and jobs, after noting that there was no valid ground to breach the 50 per cent reservation while granting Maratha reservation. (ANI)


Disclaimer: This story is auto-generated from a syndicated feed of ANI; only the image & headline may have been reworked by News Services Division of World News Network Inc Ltd and Palghar News and Pune News and World News

sponsored by

WORLD MEDIA NETWORK


PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION

Press releases distribution in 166 countries

EUROPE UK, INDIA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, ITALY, SPAIN, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTHEAST ASIA, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, GREATER CHINA, VIETNAM, THAILAND, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, SOUTH AMERICA, RUSSIA, CIS COUNTRIES, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND MORE

Press releases in all languages

ENGLISH, GERMAN, DUTCH, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, ARABIC, JAPANESE, and KOREAN CHINESE, VIETNAMESE, INDONESIAN, THAI, MALAY, RUSSIAN. ITALIAN, SPANISH AND AFRICAN LANGUAGES

Press releases in Indian Languages

HINDI, MARATHI, GUJARATI, TAMIL, TELUGU, BENGALI, KANNADA, ORIYA, PUNJABI, URDU, MALAYALAM
For more details and packages

Email - support@worldmedianetwork.uk
Website - worldmedianetwork.uk

India Packages

Read More

Europe Packages

Read More

Asia Packages

Read More

Middle East & Africa Packages

Read More

South America Packages

Read More

USA & Canada Packages

Read More

Oceania Packages

Read More

Cis Countries Packages

Read More

World Packages

Read More
sponsored by

You Might Also Like

Kerala tourism cell organises Onam special bus to flower fields of Karnataka’s Gundlupet – World News Network

“When we take PoK back, our objective will be achieved…”: Uma Bharti lauds Op Sindoor – World News Network

Pune: Ganeshotsav decoration pays tribute to Indian Army’s Op Sindoor – World News Network

J-K: 3 dead, 2 missing in flash floods in Rajgarh area of Ramban – World News Network

J-K: Union Minister Jitendra Singh speaks to Ramban DC after cloudburst claims 4 lives – World News Network

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Copy Link Print
Share
Previous Article Bihar SIR: Supreme Court to hear plea for extension on September 1 deadline for claims, objections – World News Network
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -

Latest News

Scientists find why ultra-processed diets make you gain fat even without extra calories: Study – World News Network
Health August 30, 2025
Venice Film Festival 2025: Park Chan-wook’s ‘No Other Choice’ impresses audience, gets standing ovation – World News Network
Entertainment August 30, 2025
Channing Tatum, Oscar Isaac to team up for film ‘Kockroach’ – World News Network
Entertainment August 30, 2025
Manoj Bajpayee, Tilotama Shome starrer ‘Jugnuma’ trailer out, watch here – World News Network
Entertainment August 30, 2025

Sports

US Open 2025: Aryna Sabalenka battles past Leylah Fernandez into fourth round – World News Network
Sports
DPL 2025: Nitish Rana’s blazing ton against South Delhi Superstarz powers West Delhi Lions into Qualifier 2 – World News Network
Sports

Popular Category

  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Lifestyle
  • National
  • Science
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Videos
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • Press Release
  • Press Release Distribution Packages

Entertainment

“Most mainstream films don’t depend on talent”: Manoj Bajpayee calls OTT a “blessing” for actors – World News Network
Entertainment
“Most mainstream films don’t depend on talent”: Manoj Bajpayee calls OTT a “blessing” for actors – World News Network
Entertainment
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
Follow US
Copyright © 2023 World News Network. All Rights Reserved
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?